WE DO NOT and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Our most important asset is our relationship with you. So we committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about our users.
THIS PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY EXPLAINS HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH WWW.PENTA.CENTER AND ANY OTHER SUB-DOMAINS (THE “SITE”) AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE (THE “SERVICE”). “PERSONAL INFORMATION” FOR PURPOSES OF THIS POLICY MEANS INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES YOU, SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS. WE STRESS ITS PRIVACY AND SECURITY STANDARDS TO GUARD AGAINST IDENTITY THEFT AND PROVIDE SECURITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Policy explains PENTA CENTER's treatment of information that we collect when you use our services (collectively, the "PENTA CENTER Service"), which may include personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). By using PENTA CENTER's services, you are accepting the practices described here.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PENTA CENTER does not own or control, or to individuals that PENTA CENTER does not employ or manage, including operators of Web sites you may visit before or after visiting the PENTA CENTER Web site, download or otherwise access through the PENTA CENTER Service.
Information We Collect
PENTA CENTER collects information from users, which may include Personal Information through our software as follows:
(1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
(2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to The Telegraph.
(3) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
Information You Give Us, we receive and store information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.
From time to time we may request other personal information to provide you with other benefits of the Service. In all such instances, you will be given the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that information, and it will be used only for the stated purpose. PENTA CENTER may make anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner to:
· Advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes, such as the number of users who applied for a credit card or how many users clicked on a particular PENTA CENTER offer;
· Organizations approved by PENTA CENTER that conduct research into consumer spending; and
· Users of the Service for purposes of comparison of their personal financial situation relative to the broader community.
Such information does not identify you individually. Access to your Registration Information, Account Credentials, Account Information and any other personal information you provide is strictly restricted and used in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguard governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve the Service. These individuals have been selected in accordance with our security policies and practices and are bound by confidentiality obligations. They may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We may also use third party vendors or service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
· When you register for the PENTA CENTER Service, we ask that you provide basic contact information such as your name, address, and email address.
· We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with PENTA CENTER Customer Support. Information Collected Automatically
· We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via WWW.PENTA.CENTER or the PENTA CENTER software.
· We automatically receive and log information from your browser as well as your mobile devices.
· Referral, clickstream, and site interaction data:
· We may also record the URL you linked from to get to WWW.PENTA.CENTER, your clickstream through and from our Web site, and other generally accepted tracking information.
· Online session information and use is only used to improve your experience
Email delivery and open rates:
· To help us make our emails more useful and interesting, and to ensure that we are delivering the Publications you have ordered, we often receive a confirmation when you receive and/or open email from PENTA CENTER.
· Software installation, file downloads, and publication access:
· When you install PENTA CENTER mobile application, we may record when each file transfer begins and ends, and any errors that interrupt the transfer. The PENTA CENTER mobile application also records whether or not you downloaded and accessed a given Publication.
Information from Other Sources:
· We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy
· Demographic information:
· We may reference other sources of demographic in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
Delete your data
· Your data is yours. You can remove it anytime you want. When you request us to delete your account for the Service, your data will be permanently expunged from our primary production servers and further access to your account will not be possible. We will also promptly disconnect any connection we had established to your Account Information and delete all account credentials. However, portions of your data, consisting of aggregate data derived from your Account Information, may remain on our production servers indefinitely. Your data may also remain on a backup server or media. PENTA CENTER keeps these backups to ensure our continued ability to provide the Service to you in the event of malfunction or damage to our primary production servers. We also reserve the right to use any aggregated or anonymous data derived from or incorporating your personal information.
How to Contact Us